BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Master Journalist in training... first step... new thesaurus.


Well I never...


Over the weekend got some really great news and it's to do with my work for 3rd Floor, the up-and-coming fashion publication for creative professionals, kind of an inspiration bible... but more cutting edge than vogue.

Back to the topic... sorry... I do tend to babble alot but that's only when I get really excited/nervous/downright hyper about something...oh dear i'm at it again.

There's going to be a very VERY special interview taking place mid-march with one of the fashion Icons of the 20th/21st century... care to hazard a guess who it is?



... bet you won't get it, but I'll be very happy to take your money in the meantime.

3:1 for any guess

I really don't think I understand this betting malarky, back to the roulette and poker tables for me then.

Au revoir

xxx

0 comments: