BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 25 March 2010

I LOVE Jackie Dixon!!

Well...

had my interview with the lovely Miss (Soon to be Mrs) Jackie Dixon on Monday....and my... what a lovely LOVELY person!

We chatted away for around an hour and a half integrating interview questions into conversation, and i'd like to think we both had a great time, I know I did... it was one of the easiest interviews I have ever done, and the most fun! It felt like old friends chatting away about their lives, and even ended on me showing her the dress I had bought earlier as I arrived into Kensington High Street Tube station around an hour early!

Being a stylist, you would have thought that she would have looked down upon my 'cheap as chips' H&M number... but she actually really liked it!



Image of Jackie Dixon, from professionalphotographer.co.uk

I can't wait to write up the interview, as we talked about some really interesting stuff.

All in all... a very good day.... plus the coffee was lush too.

0 comments: